SyncStitch: A Tool for Designing Concurrent Systems
You can purchase the license of SyncStitch as follows.
- Please check the system requirements.
- Please use the trial version of SyncStitch on your environment and check that it properly functions before purchasing the license.
- Please read the End User License Agreement carefully. By purchasing the license of the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not purchase the license of the software.
- The payment can be done by PayPal only. If you don't know PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.com/.
- The license key will be sent via e-mail normally within 3 working days
after the purchasing procedure.
- Please put the file of the license key to the same directory where the trial version of SyncStitch is stored. The license key activates the full functions of SyncStitch.
SyncStitch End User License Agreement
- (1)"PRINCIPIA" means PRINCIPIA Limited.
- (2)"Software" means the SyncStitch executable file and all of the files delivered with the executable file, including manuals and model files.
- (3)"Customer" means an individual who purchased the license of the Software.
- (4)"License key" means a file which is granted to Customer by PRINCIPIA when the Customer purchased the license of the Software.
- Customer is permitted to use the Software provided that Customer agrees to all of the terms of this license. The Software is permitted to be used and not to be sold. PRINCIPIA keeps all rights of the Software except the rights which is explicitly permitted to Customer in this license.
- 3.Permitted License Uses
- Customer may use the Software on multiple computers.
- (1)Customer may not give, lend, sell the Software to a third party, and/or make the Software available over a network, except that the third party is also granted the license of the Software.
- (2)Customer may not give, lend, sell the License key to a third party, and/or make the License key available over a network.
- (3)Customer may not use the Software with a Licence key which is not granted to the Customer.
- (4)Customer may not make a third party to use the Software with the License key which is granted to the Customer.
- (5)Customer may not modify and/or delete the copyright notice of the Software.
- (6)Customer may not analyze and/or modify the part of the Software which determines if a License key is proper or not. Customer may not use and/or make any instrument which enables you to use the Software without the License key.
- (7)Customer may not create any License key which is not equal to the License key which is granted to the Customer.
- 5.Disclaimer of Warranties
- (1)PRINCIPIA does not warrant that the Software has no defects, that the Software is error-free, and that the use of the Software does not give damage to a third party.
- (2)PRINCIPIA does not warrant to provide the corrected version of the Software if the Software is found to have defects.
- (3)To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall PRINCIPIA be liable for any damage caused by the use of the Software. In no event shall PRINCIPIA's total liability to you for all damages exceed the price of one license.
- (1)PRINCIPIA may terminate the license if Customer violates the license.
- (2)Customer must cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software and the License key.
- 7.Personal Information
- (1)Customer allows PRINCIPIA to use the name and the e-mail
address of the Customer as the personal information provided that the
objectives of the use are to confirm the license and to notify emergency
information regarding serious defects of the Software. Customer allows
PRINCIPIA to send e-mails to the address of the Customer in order to confirm
the license and to notify emergency information.
- (2)Customer can requires PRINCIPIA to terminate using the
personal information. When Customer requires the termination of the use of
the personal information, PRINCIPIA will delete the personal
information. The license is in effect even if the personal information is
deleted. However, Customer may not re-register the personal information
and/or be granted upgrade services of the Software.
- (3)PRINCIPIA may refuse to accept that an individual is granted the license of the Software if the individual does not respond an e-mail sent to the registered address by PRINCIPIA.
- (4)When Customer requires PRINCIPIA to change the registered e-mail address, Customer must respond e-mails sent to both the old and new e-mail addresses in order to confirm that the request of the change is proper.
- (5)PRINCIPIA identifies the Customer by the following three
items: the name of the Customer which is granted to PRINCIPIA when the
Customer purchased the license, the e-mail address, and the License
key. PRINCIPIA may refuse any claim from a person who does not have all of
the three items.
- (6)Customer allows PRINCIPIA to send e-mails in order to
notify serious defects of the Software (such as damaging model files,
generating an incorrect result in model checking), and/or to notify that the
corrected version of the Software for the defects is available.
- (1)This license shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- (2)The court with jurisdiction over the disputes related to the license shall be the Saitama District Court in Japan.
23 July, 2013