SyncStitch: A Tool for Designing Concurrent Systems
SyncStitch Free Trial
You can use SyncStitch during 30 days only for evaluation purposes. Please
read the system requirements and the following End User License Agreement
carefully before using the software. By using the software, you are agreeing
to be bound by the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms
of this license, do not download and/or use the software.
Restrictions of the trial version
You cannot save the model you created on SyncStitch to a file.
SyncStitch is a development tool. It has the ability to execute any code
described in a model file on your computer. To avoid attacks from the
malicious persons, DO NOT USE MODEL FILES FROM UNKNOWN AND/OR UNTRUSTED
End User License Agreement
- 1. Definitions
- (1)"PRINCIPIA" means PRINCIPIA Limited.
- (2)"Software" means the SyncStitch executable file and all of the files delivered with the executable file, including manuals and model files.
- (3)"Customer" means an individual who uses the Software.
- Customer is permitted to use the Software provided that Customer agrees
to all of the terms of this license. The Software is permitted to be used
and not to be given. PRINCIPIA keeps all rights of the Software except the
rights which is explicitly permitted to Customer in this license.
- 3.Permitted License Uses
- Customer may use the Software during 30 days for evaluation purposes only on
multiple computers. Customer must delete all of the files of the Software
from the computers after the trial. Customer may try the Software only once.
- (1)Customer may not give, lend, sell the Software to a third party, and/or make the Software available over a network.
Customer may not use the Software with the License key which is granted to a
- Customer may not analyze and/or modify the Software.
- Customer may not use and/or make any instrument which enables you to use the Software without the License key.
- 5.Disclaimer of Warranties
PRINCIPIA does not warrant that the Software has no defects, that the
Software is error-free, and that the use of the Software does not give
damage to a third party.
- In no event shall PRINCIPIA be liable for any damage caused by the use
of the Software.
- PRINCIPIA may terminate the license if Customer violates the license.
- Customer must cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software.
- (1)This license shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- The court with jurisdiction over the disputes related to the license shall be the Saitama District Court in Japan.