MCCSP - A CSP Communication Library for C/C++
MCCSP is a CSP communication library for C/C++. Using SSG, you can implement design models checked with SyncStitch or SSG in the same CSP style consistently. This consistency can reduce the possibility to make bugs in the implementation phase. It also makes it easier to maintain source code because the correspondence and the tracability between the models and the source code are clear.
MCCSP has simple interfaces. It can easily be used for the existing systems without modifying the thread design or the class design of the systems. There is no conflict in classes of the existing code and the library as often seen in other class libraries.
MCCSP is royalty-free. The source code is bundled. You can adjust it to the target systems.
MCCSP works on POSIX conformant operating systems including Linux and macOS. The pthread library is required to use MCSSP.
If you have a request for the Microsoft Windows 10 version, please contact us.
MCCSP one license 54,000 JPY
- Please check the system requirements.
- Please read the End User License Agreement carefully. By purchasing the license of the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not purchase the license of the software.
- The payment can be done by PayPal only. If you are not familiar with PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.com/.
- The product will be sent via e-mail normally within 3 working days
after the purchasing procedure.
MCCSP End User License Agreement
- (1)"PRINCIPIA" means PRINCIPIA Limited.
- (2)"Software" means the MCCSP source file and all of the files delivered with the source file, including manuals and sample programs.
- (3)"Customer" means an individual who purchased the license of the Software.
- Customer is permitted to use the Software provided that Customer agrees to all of the terms of this license. The Software is permitted to be used and not to be sold. PRINCIPIA keeps all rights of the Software except the rights which is explicitly permitted to Customer in this license.
- 3.Permitted License Uses
- Customer may use the Software on multiple computers.
- (1)Customer may not give, lend, sell the Software to a third party, and/or make the Software available over a network, except that the third party is also granted the license of the Software.
- (2)Customer may not modify and/or delete the copyright notice of the Software.
- 5.Disclaimer of Warranties
- (1)PRINCIPIA does not warrant that the Software has no defects, that the Software is error-free, and that the use of the Software does not give damage to a third party.
- (2)PRINCIPIA does not warrant to provide the corrected version of the Software if the Software is found to have defects.
- (3)To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall PRINCIPIA be liable for any damage caused by the use of the Software. In no event shall PRINCIPIA's total liability to you for all damages exceed the price of one license.
- (1)PRINCIPIA may terminate the license if Customer violates the license.
- (2)Customer must cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software.
- 7.Personal Information
- (1)Customer allows PRINCIPIA to use the name and the e-mail
address of the Customer as the personal information provided that the
objectives of the use are to confirm the license and to notify emergency
information regarding serious defects of the Software. Customer allows
PRINCIPIA to send e-mails to the address of the Customer in order to confirm
the license and to notify emergency information.
- (2)Customer can requires PRINCIPIA to terminate using the
personal information. When Customer requires the termination of the use of
the personal information, PRINCIPIA will delete the personal
information. The license is in effect even if the personal information is
deleted. However, Customer may not re-register the personal information
and/or be granted upgrade services of the Software.
- (3)PRINCIPIA may refuse to accept that an individual is granted the license of the Software if the individual does not respond an e-mail sent to the registered address by PRINCIPIA.
- (4)When Customer requires PRINCIPIA to change the registered e-mail address, Customer must respond e-mails sent to both the old and new e-mail addresses in order to confirm that the request of the change is proper.
- (5)PRINCIPIA identifies the Customer by the following two
items: the name of the Customer which is granted to PRINCIPIA when the
Customer purchased the license and the e-mail address. PRINCIPIA may refuse
any claim from a person who does not have all of the these items.
- (6)Customer allows PRINCIPIA to send e-mails in order to
notify serious defects of the Software, and/or to notify that the
corrected version of the Software for the defects is available.
- (1)This license shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- (2)The court with jurisdiction over the disputes related to the license shall be the Saitama District Court in Japan.
1 July, 2017